Vs > Chernigov
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Chernigov Climate & Distance Between
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Taunggyi, Myanmar
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Sassari, Sardinia, Italy
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Izuhara, Japan
Chernigov vs Ekalaka, Mt, Usa
Chernigov vs Vevay, In, Usa
Chernigov vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Chernigov vs Swift Current (a), Sk, Canada
Triunfo vs Omaha, Nebraska
Hermit, Co vs La Quiaca Obs
Altamira vs Sydney (airport)
Fairbanks, Alaska vs Atakpame
- The distance between Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria and Chernigov, Ukraine is approximately 2,459 km or 1,528 mi.
- To reach Annaba (Les Salines) in this distance one would set out from Chernigov bearing 237.7° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Annaba (Les Salines) bearing 221.2° or SW .
- Annaba (Les Salines) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Chernigov has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Annaba (Les Salines) is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Chernigov is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 10.9 °C (19.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.4 °C (22.3°F) less in Annaba (Les Salines). The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 12.3 mm (0.5 in) more which is equivalent to 12.3 l/m² (0.3 US gal/ft²) or 123,000 l/ha (13,150 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.6° higher in Annaba (Les Salines) than in Chernigov.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Annaba (Les Salines) relative to Chernigov. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chernigov vs Annaba (Les Salines)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Tacubaya, Mexico
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Ithaca, Ny, Usa
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa
Chernigov vs Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa
Chernigov vs Joensuu, Finland
Chernigov vs Mwinilunga, Zambia
Chernigov vs Ipameri, Brazil
Dannevirke vs Muskegon, Mi
Ceduna vs Gridino
Guayaquil vs Daltonganj
Nida vs Austin, Tx
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Chernigov Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Annaba (Les Salines)
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 328.2 kms (203.9 miles) N
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 346.4 kms (215.2 miles) NNE
- Decimomannu, Italy - 297 kms (184.6 miles) NNE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 293 kms (182.1 miles) NNE
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 182 kms (113.1 miles) ENE
- Tunis, Tunisia - 215.1 kms (133.6 miles) E
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 96 kms (59.6 miles) ESE
- Sousse, Tunisia - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) ESE
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) ESE
- Tebessa, Algeria - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) S
- Sfax, Tunisia - 349.6 kms (217.3 miles) SE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 283.5 kms (176.2 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Chernigov