Vs > Adrian, Mi
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Baghdad, Iraq
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Nida, Lithuania
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Monterrey, Mexico
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Yariguies, Colombia
Adrian, Mi vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Te Aroha, New Zealand
Adrian, Mi vs Shiraz, Iran
Adrian, Mi vs Slave Lake, Ab, Canada
Warren, Oh vs Pickle Lake, On
Inukjuak, Quebec vs Barbalha
Quitman, Ga vs Washington, In
Kunduz vs Ze Doca
- The distance between Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 7,508 km or 4,666 mi.
- To reach Annaba (Les Salines) in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 60° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Annaba (Les Salines) bearing 126.5° or SE .
- Annaba (Les Salines) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Annaba (Les Salines) is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.8 °C (15.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.8 °C (24.8°F) less in Annaba (Les Salines). The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 254 mm (10 in) less which is equivalent to 254 l/m² (6.23 US gal/ft²) or 2,540,000 l/ha (271,543 US gal/ac) less. About 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.2° higher in Annaba (Les Salines) than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Annaba (Les Salines) relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Annaba (Les Salines)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -254 (-10)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Hua Hin, Thailand
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Benito Salas, Colombia
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Tystofte, Denmark
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Uwajima, Japan
Adrian, Mi vs Hakodate, Japan
Adrian, Mi vs Arad, Romania
Adrian, Mi vs Peoria, Il, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Cologne, Germany
Le Lamentin vs Motueka
Batesville, Ms vs Sasebo
Alice, Tx vs Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Strasbourg vs Boston, Massachusetts
Annaba (Les Salines) vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Annaba (Les Salines)
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 328.2 kms (203.9 miles) N
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 346.4 kms (215.2 miles) NNE
- Decimomannu, Italy - 297 kms (184.6 miles) NNE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 293 kms (182.1 miles) NNE
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 182 kms (113.1 miles) ENE
- Tunis, Tunisia - 215.1 kms (133.6 miles) E
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 96 kms (59.6 miles) ESE
- Sousse, Tunisia - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) ESE
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) ESE
- Tebessa, Algeria - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) S
- Sfax, Tunisia - 349.6 kms (217.3 miles) SE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 283.5 kms (176.2 miles) SSE