| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Annaba (Les Salines) in October is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 71.7mm (2.8in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Annaba (Les Salines) October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Annaba (Les Salines):
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 328.2 kms (203.9 miles) N
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 346.4 kms (215.2 miles) NNE
- Decimomannu, Italy - 297 kms (184.6 miles) NNE
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNE
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 293 kms (182.1 miles) NNE
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 182 kms (113.1 miles) ENE
- Tunis, Tunisia - 215.1 kms (133.6 miles) E
- Jendouba, Tunisia - 96 kms (59.6 miles) ESE
- Sousse, Tunisia - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) ESE
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) ESE
- Tebessa, Algeria - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) S
- Sfax, Tunisia - 349.6 kms (217.3 miles) SE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 283.5 kms (176.2 miles) SSE